• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Coleman stove/grills with faux leather carrying cases are much cooler than those without.

IMG_20120607_184201.jpg

I though about asking Dave for it also, but then unrealized the old gas Colmen stove sitting in my garage hasn't been used in years. I also have a new tent we bought two years ago that hasn't even been used. I guess I just don't like to camp.

I have the expensive version of 2 low, it sucks ass to disengage on the trail, get out and unlock the hubs!!!!!

I just have to say, goblazers_6 kicks so much ass. That is all. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Cracked open some salsa to throw on my breakfast burrito this morning. Ate it super fast because thats how fat people get down. Then noticed it expired 3 months ago even though i just bought it 2 days ago. KILL YOURSELF WINCO!!!!!!!

getting up at 430 am to head to elko nev. to tow my brothers 24 ft camp trailer back. its about 10 hours one way

1300 miles (about) round trip 26 hours 3 1/2 hours sleep, :rof:nevada has 70-75 mph speed limits TOWING:thumbup: I only hit 5-6 rabbits with the truck:skull1::skull1::skull1::skull1::skull1: and no tickets:moon:

Sometimes I read random things posted online by people and it makes me cry. Like when someone asks what the least expensive option to lift their jeep without voiding the warranty is; to which someone else replies that they run 35's on a 2" lift and they haven't run into any problems........

Laugh or cry sometimes I can't decide I tell ya.

Back