• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

armor3.jpg

Found this, if anyone wants to see

UH OH internet Tuff guy the way i see it is i was making a joke to Jason didn't ask for the think tank in Corvallis to give his two cents. So put your purse down and pop a Midol its okay now. we all now know a 9in doesn't have a diff cover. I was clearly making a joke said that the first time.[/QUOTE

not worth wasting my time over.

hi jason. we need to plan a trip to the dunes, mabe I will have my fj40 with the arb equiped 9 in ford ready to go soon.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder if there was one person in the whole crowd carrying?

Yeah I wonder if most people would have the balls to pull there gun and drawn down, the gf brought that very question up to be tonight, I would in a second. Well I'm in my 40s now maybe it would take two seconds.

Yeah I wonder if most people would have the balls to pull there gun and drawn down, the gf brought that very question up to be tonight, I would in a second. Well I'm in my 40s now maybe it would take two seconds.

That right there is the issue. You know there had to be someone in that mall packin. But if you have never pulled your weapon, could you! And if you did would you really know what to do! In a crowded mall like that would you have a clean shot, would you take the shot! Shooter was in armor, with an AK, if you have never heard a bullit come out of an AK its intimidating. The last thing in the world I would want to see is some "Buck-a-roo ( a guy from Washougal ) thinking he's the newest SWAT guy with his S&W and start shooting back. Its like anything else you pull out!!! If you do, you really should know how to use it, carrying it & using it.... 2 very different things. :sure:

I totally agree Kenny, I would have to be right next to the guy, and anymore the only clean shot would be a head shot, only because you never know if there wearing armor.

I heard today he was wearing a load-bearing vest, not a bullet-proof vest....not that in the heat of the moment (or under fire) ...one would be able to distinguish the two apart.....let alone, providing he had them over clothes, and not under clothes, or under a jacket.
Sad regardless, character reports have been coming in, saying he was a nice kid... and that this was completely unexpected. (I guess that part goes without saying...but still)

Back