• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Yup no snow. The guy that went with me had no spare, and guess what he needed one. He ripped the valve stem out of his rim. So I had to use my High Lift to break my bead, so we could pull my valve stem out, and install it in his rim.

Spares please everyone.

I dont need a spare... I have kevlars

:cool:

edit: Dammit nick:smsoap:

I still have that 35 spare that you brought up for me, from curtis.. I rarely take it along on trips.. But It will be going on all trips now

Yeah breaking a bead with a High Lift to pull out a valve stem is real special. I finally had to use some ATF to allow the bead to break. I also had to use my ARB tire inflator to pull my valve stem threw his rim. Fun time's for sure.

Yeah breaking a bead with a High Lift to pull out a valve stem is real special. I finally had to use some ATF to allow the bead to break. I also had to use my ARB tire inflator to pull my valve stem threw his rim. Fun time's for sure.

I carry a spare but also a pack of valve stems and install tool. I also carry about 8' of vacuume hose to dismount tires with. If you have a stem you hook the hose to it and to your manifold and start the motor. It will suck the front bead right off it's seat.

Now that you said something about missing the stem all together, I might have to figure out a doodad to solve that problem also.

My Jeep needs a rear diff skid made, yesterday on Fire Break 5 left a pretty big dent in my rear Diff. I don't know if it made it into the ring gear, I kind of doubt it but, I really dont want it to either.

I carry a spare but also a pack of valve stems and install tool. I also carry about 8' of vacuume hose to dismount tires with. If you have a stem you hook the hose to it and to your manifold and start the motor. It will suck the front bead right off it's seat.
Thats a great idea, frickin ingenious!

I'll keep looking !!! And we all should know im joking I have a Toyota, couldn't find them for that either!!

For the first time ever my Subaru let me down. I had to aaa home the ring terminal for the main ignition wire broke. Luckily I had just stopped for a beer so my one beer turned into 4 rum and cokes because I had a dd on the way. The tow truck driver owns a jeep and might be joining our group!

wow another internet tough guy. :sure: no need to be a f u c k ing dick not every one knows a ford 9 in is a drop out. chill out.
UH OH internet Tuff guy the way i see it is i was making a joke to Jason didn't ask for the think tank in Corvallis to give his two cents. So put your purse down and pop a Midol its okay now. we all now know a 9in doesn't have a diff cover. I was clearly making a joke said that the first time.

Yeah I was looking at those and still may go that direction, Blue Torch Fab makes the one I will run if I go that direction.

Back