• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

c2ce7eac.jpg

Re piped the pool house and got my pool pump running like a boss! Cant wait for summer!!

My tent collapsed at TORXfest this year. Poll connector snapped, which bent the tent pole, and then put a hole in my fly.

Took it back to REI where it was originally purchased. They offered me an in store credit for the value of the tent ($270), or to repair it free of cost. Since I'm kind of fond of my tent I chose to have them repair it.

Finally got it back today, and the pole is good as new, and the fly is patched. I have to give REI credit for their customer satisfaction guarantee. Not too many places would do that for a three year old used tent.

I think I'm ready for some summer camping!

I'll probably retire the tent after this summer though. I've gotten my money out of it. Time to browse the new models.

My tent collapsed at TORXfest this year. Poll connector snapped, which bent the tent pole, and then put a hole in my fly.

Took it back to REI where it was originally purchased. They offered me an in store credit for the value of the tent ($270), or to repair it free of cost. Since I'm kind of fond of my tent I chose to have them repair it.

Finally got it back today, and the pole is good as new, and the fly is patched. I have to give REI credit for their customer satisfaction guarantee. Not too many places would do that for a three year old used tent.

I'll probably retire the tent after this summer though. I've gotten my money out of it. Time to browse the new models.

Should have taken their offer for the $270.00 then traded up.

I bought my tent there two years ago and haven't even used it, the Jeep seems to work better in the snow.

Not sure where YOUR tent was repaired, but there's a business in my building complex here that does that. Repairs tents, zippers, etc. for REI.

Not sure where YOUR tent was repaired, but there's a business in my building complex here that does that. Repairs tents, zippers, etc. for REI.
Oddly enough they sent it out to a Vancouver outfit just down the road from me.

Tent Pole Technologies

It's cool though they support local business for repair work, and not just send product back to the manufacturer.

TentPole Technologies specializes in fiberglass and aluminum tent pole replacements and repairs. Our team has over 30 years of experience working with the industry's top suppliers, including Easton Aluminum.

Who would have ever though? Someone could make a whole business based on tent pole repair. Crazy!

TentPole Technologies specializes in fiberglass and aluminum tent pole replacements and repairs. Our team has over 30 years of experience working with the industry's top suppliers, including Easton Aluminum.

Who would have ever though? Someone could make a whole business based on tent pole repair. Crazy!

right? :laugh:

Never would have guessed how hard it is to find a 2003 Dodge ram 3500 Laramie, quad cab short bed with every option.

There are None, Nationwide.

:looney:

I fixed the lawn mower. New plug and filter and I bought a few springs at ACE (free popcorn) got one of the springs to work perfect for the throttle linkage. $8 later I have a smooth running mower again. I'm so amazing.

Jebus.... You change rigs more often then most people change their underwear

Back