• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Thanks for the replies guys. I ended up just throwing that back in and found a fuse was blown out in the engine fuse block. The 30a fuse that is the engine control. So I gotta find the short in the circuit. Not sure how to go about that though
I could have SWORN we checked all those the last time I was there.....

[Q UOTE=Bronzewyrm;246058160]Opp, My heater core is leaking. guess im guna have to part it out:roflmao:

Bronze[/QUOTE]

I'll take everything besides the heater core!

So let's say I possibly might be going to look at a rig tomorrow, but it doesn't run and needs to be towed. If pitch in gas money, would someone be willing to tow it to my house? I live in Gresham, the rig is in Beaverton.

I'm going to meet a person at 5 over in Hillsboro today. It's a 99 with a blown head gasket. If you want to Adam i can give you the address , other wise I'll just have AAA tow it to my place

i will be out with my trailer on saturday heading to gresham to pick up a vw so i can move it then but if you need it moved tonight aaa sounds easier

Thought this was kinda cool.....
FDMMBA4HLA10TVU.MEDIUM.jpg

The dreaded heater core:bawl:Its what made me strip my 89 down to nothing. Buy a 93 and do a full on build. The heater core.

Hi Kenny:wave1:. Im really NOT looking forward to this job. This combined, with tht roof work, and slider install. Means that Literally Everthing on the inside of my jeep HAS to come out. F/R seats, console. headliner, carpet, DASH! THIS SUCKS!

Bronze.

Did nicks whole heater box a couple years ago.. It's really not that bad

I'll be replacing the heater box in the ZJ starting Monday
(Lol.. And Finishing someday )

Back