• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Saturday:
F2596D10-88C2-4421-B28F-58FD788A25C7.jpg

Sunday:
4DAEA6DA-9CFA-4080-981D-8DC08DA63D11.jpg

My personal preference is to carry a super small conceal carry because while I prefer to conceal carry, I absolutely hate the feel of shit in my belt. And yea yea, shoulder carry, but I don't wear sweaters or jackets so it prints WAY too easy on me. So, I wear a Beretta Nano with the Garrison holster:

51dUBzOMZ5L.jpg

Works for me and none of that gigantic shit like the damn Outbags ones.

My personal preference is to carry a super small conceal carry because while I prefer to conceal carry, I absolutely hate the feel of shit in my belt. And yea yea, shoulder carry, but I don't wear sweaters or jackets so it prints WAY too easy on me. So, I wear a Beretta Nano with the Garrison holster:

51dUBzOMZ5L.jpg

Works for me and none of that gigantic shit like the damn Outbags ones.
Nice my wife carries a nano as well. As for the shoulder setup I'm kinda fat and wear a flannel most days so it doesn't bulge to bad.

sent by my Arse because my hands are full.

Are you going to tear down the back wall to make one giant shop or two separated shops?

there will be a couple openings in the back wall.
i need to keep the motorhome parking area sealed up from the shop area so i don't stink the rest out when firing up the big cat motor.

Newly built bumper put on.
OT5yecnh.jpg

You guys live in a beautiful part of the country and an equally beautiful XJ depicted in that photo. I am ready to move out of the East to somewhere West but I m not sure where to :dunno:. It depends on work availability. There is just not enough natural scenery and good wheeling in Florida.

You guys live in a beautiful part of the country and an equally beautiful XJ depicted in that photo. I am ready to move out of the East to somewhere West but I m not sure where to :dunno:. It depends on work availability. There is just not enough natural scenery and good wheeling in Florida.

What do you do for work? There's a housing shortage in Portland area, I would guess the area Seattle as well. If you can find work somewhere outside major cities you'd be in the best area. Washington/Oregon is a great place to live. You can go to the mountains, coast, desert (Oregon), and everything in between for the day.

Back