• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Awww snap
tuda9aha.jpg

Got a new camera lens today so of course I had to go play with it. Went up to an old mill near Timber then poked around the hills as it got dark. So many downed trees up there. These were just the ones I had to remove from the road.

JKMSmyN.jpg

LwAj8dt.jpg

awNXKn7.jpg

MD6RjBU.jpg

08Z79g2.jpg

Limited to snowmobiles only after a good amount of snow falls, there are a few green gates above the second staging area that will be closed and then ramped with snow for snowmobiles. They won't plow past them and there is a snowmobile club that grooms the trails.

There is a big sign at the staging area "No Wheeled vehicles On Snow" other that that the standard issue OHV rules apply. For a street legal vehicles, sporting a good ATV tag, ALL roads and trails are open as long as there is no snow on them.(according to the rules and map that were posted in the staging area) some common since must be applied, as some of the trails are obviously "quad width" or snowmobile. And there are no class markers at the trail heads. There is a ton of gravel, parking, staging room, camping spots, and 50 miles of trails (so they say) And for me, its the same drive time as tsf. less for the Salem guys.

ill be interested to se what it looks like once the snow lifts. even if chero-car hates me for it :D.

Bronze.

Back