• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

gehe3eja.jpg

So is it doable in a full bodied rig and not get body damage? What all did you go through?

At schwartz there is a left and a right side. The right side is what I went up. If you don't want body damage the easiest thing is to walk in ;) the right side you can drive up about 3/4 of the way and take the bypass around everything for no damage. Sliders and bumpers are a must! The left side is basically buggy country or if you want body damage, but smaller rigs aren't going to go too far. If you took all the hardest trails from tsf (crushers, 7up,can opener etc) and combined them into 1 trail, that is schwartz.

Cline Butte was awesome! Lots of stuff to play on for all size rigs and skill levels. There is a bluff that is an open play area, which means if you see something you want to try, you try it. Then there is a trail system also that we did a small part of and it was fun also.

In my opinion cline is the better of the two for wheeling and fun. If you want to watch people f*ck up their rigs then go to schwartz.

Took advantage of the pick-N-pull 1/2 off sale today.
How does one get notification about these half-off days?
I’ve posted up this question before, and never seem to get a straight answer.

Back