• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Here's an accident waiting to happen.
7esera6y.jpg

Really want to pretend I know what they are..... But what are they lol

one of two things ... Sway bar upper link adapters or front Upper shock mount adapters. I have a similar item on my swaybar.

a lot of the cars are FULL of NOS, vintage, and original parts ranging in years from the 40s to mid 70s. so far I have got the contents of 2 cars inventoried, and im looking at close to 500 parts... I "Know" of at least 4 more cars that are stuffed like these were. my plan is to get all the loose parts out, identified, and inventoried. once I have the cars down to "just the cars" I will be pulling them out of the brush one at a time and go through them for parts, and figure out weather or not there are some "whole" cars that can be sold as is.

if its a gm, from 40 to 70, there is a good chance ill find stuff. and if not, there is still a good chance ill find something. THIS PROJECT IS CRAZY!

if you know of some specific parts your looking for, or a car make model and year you would like to keep an eye out for just hit me up. once I get more in the clear ill be doing an inventory of the cars. seriously theres like 300 cars to deal with out there...

Bronze.

a lot of the cars are FULL of NOS, vintage, and original parts ranging in years from the 40s to mid 70s. so far I have got the contents of 2 cars inventoried, and im looking at close to 500 parts... I "Know" of at least 4 more cars that are stuffed like these were. my plan is to get all the loose parts out, identified, and inventoried. once I have the cars down to "just the cars" I will be pulling them out of the brush one at a time and go through them for parts, and figure out weather or not there are some "whole" cars that can be sold as is.

if its a gm, from 40 to 70, there is a good chance ill find stuff. and if not, there is still a good chance ill find something. THIS PROJECT IS CRAZY!

if you know of some specific parts your looking for, or a car make model and year you would like to keep an eye out for just hit me up. once I get more in the clear ill be doing an inventory of the cars. seriously theres like 300 cars to deal with out there...

Bronze.

I'm looking for a GM Muncie SM420 4sp from 1947 though 1967. They came in almost all GM trucks from 1/2 ton to 2 1/2 ton.

Back