• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Re: Re: NWC Picture of the day

yjuge7yr.jpg

Thats awesome

$3.91 a gallon and you have to pump it your self,crap! $3.58 a gallon here in Sandy OR. I also had gas reward points I had to use before the 30th so I got .70 off.

Costco 3.49 no rewards needed. I buy all my gas there. We get essential staples there, Winco, and Trader Joe's. We save a huge amount not using Albertsons, Safeway or any other big chain store.

Last edited:
its a 66gto. 4spd car. little rust, complete interior, Pontiac 350/350 combo. :puke: now we need to decide to sell it "as is" or restore it, and restore it to what level beings the #'s matching stuff is gone. its such a good car to let go tough

id like to do a resto mod with carbon fiber interior pieces. find another bigblock manual for it. OHHH YEAH :smoker: Black on Black!, 2"drop, 18"wheels

Bronze.

Also nice Horrible freight tow lights, you can't beat them for just $9.99. I have a few sets just in case.
those are great, mostly because you don't have to worry too much if they are going to fall off and never be seen again.

Also one of my favorite years. 66 and 70 I'd find another 389 for it. You may want to contact Curtis since he owns one as well. He may know where to find a 389, or maybe he has a spare. I just dont remember what all he has for that GTO

Hope this helps.

Also one of my favorite years. 66 and 70 I'd find another 389 for it. You may want to contact Curtis since he owns one as well. He may know where to find a 389, or maybe he has a spare. I just dont remember what all he has for that GTO

Hope this helps.

hell yeah it does! thanks J

Even though it's not matching numbers John it will be worth more with the correct engine. Meaning Pontiac, and 389 cubes.

its a 66gto. 4spd car. little rust, complete interior, Pontiac 350/350 combo. :puke: now we need to decide to sell it "as is" or restore it, and restore it to what level beings the #'s matching stuff is gone. its such a good car to let go tough

id like to do a resto mod with carbon fiber interior pieces. find another bigblock manual for it. OHHH YEAH :smoker: Black on Black!, 2"drop, 18"wheels

Bronze.

If you were to sell it as is how much would you want?

Run and drive?

Back