• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Take off that tail gate Scott, I will take it instead of the money you owe me if its in decent shape. Its probably the only way I'll ever see the money anyway. :)

aww, 91... short bed... WTH you scrap for???

That WAS a Long bed.

Take off that tail gate Scott, I will take it instead of the money you owe me if its in decent shape. Its probably the only way I'll ever see the money anyway. :)
Are you drunk? That tailgates worth more then the $30 XJ window switch you handed me, that I DIDNT NEED but you insisted to take it and "Pay you later.. or whatever" Speaking of, You're right.. I have no intentions of paying you.. I'll openly say it.. Because the damn window switch is STILL sitting in my drivers door of my truck, Again.. Because i told you i DIDNT need it..

Come get it:thumbup:

Last edited:
Whatever Scott then why the fxxx did you take the switch. Then why did you say later you would pay me for the switch again. I thought you were scrapping the piece of shit anyway. Stop sayiny things you dont mean. And I'm not coming to get it I brought it to you, bring it back if you don't want it. You should have told me you didn't want it before I brought it over to Spikes. And secondly its not my fault if you didn't install it, that's yours.

Last edited:
F07F88DF-D475-45A5-B1D9-1A59E6813753-12033-000009A254BA383B_zpsf21164fe.jpg

91 MJ headed to scrap:patriot:

That's a good looking trailer.

That's gross it behind a ford... I wish I would have said no just because of the ford

I dont remember forcing you to take the switch. I think I told you that you could take it and pay me later, and that's what you agreed to do. Now you make it sound like I was twisting your arm to take it.

Last edited:
i know that mj. i tried to buy it. you actualy got him to respond eh? look like nic gets his truggy after all huh. whens the part out nic???

Bronze.
lol He's a buddy's roommate.. It's actually not mine, My buddy's scrapping it, and i'm taking a few things such as tailgate and 231..

Honestly. this rig is FAR too gone to turn back around, A: the bed was chopped, Motors hanging with no trans, Suspension in the rear is hoakie, The shackle mountes were cut off and then tacked on a few inches forward.. interior is trashed.. It's just an all around mess:confused1

Typical Sierra club member.

avyvygud.jpg

Screen shot from "Pedal-Driven" a documentary I found on Netflix. It's all about land use in the NorthWest.

Watch it.

Back