• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

You go through vehicles more than anyone I know!
Less buying/selling/trading, more wrenching!

Seen this pig in Burlington Saturday.

4b8918850245534581ecafb953936606.jpg

I saw you out there. I was in the group that was up at the bowl.
Oh yeah? Wish I had known, it's always good to meet other members.

The end rock garden on Rainier Vista was a good time. I got through the majority of it pretty easily, but the last rock at the end got a bunch of us. I probably could have powered through it, but I heard it was under my oil pan, so I chose to winch the 6" off it in a controlled manner. :D

Oh yeah? Wish I had known, it's always good to meet other members.

The end rock garden on Rainier Vista was a good time. I got through the majority of it pretty easily, but the last rock at the end got a bunch of us. I probably could have powered through it, but I heard it was under my oil pan, so I chose to winch the 6" off it in a controlled manner. :D

Yea I was the Green cherokee with that group that was already at the bowl when you guys came down Rainier Vista. That last rock did give you guys a bunch of shit. I watched it snap the other guys Tie rod. Yea dont want to put a hole in the oil pan.

It's going.

Just getting things lined up
9028116be89733958dad0d536f55eeaa.jpg

Why are your jeeps always in tow trucks Nick??!! :gee:

Edit:
Guess I can't talk too much, my jeep is on jackstands just like Scott's. Only no axles or suspension.....

Why are your jeeps always in tow trucks Nick??!! :gee:

Edit:
Guess I can't talk too much, my jeep is on jackstands just like Scott's. Only no axles or suspension.....

I just bought this one last week

Let it sit in lake o for a few days

It over heats, I'm sending it off to my buddy's work.

He going to pull the head and Freeze plugs and clean the water galleys while I drop the cylinder head off for a once over

Back