• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC attire?

I like the gym shorts idea, and what about getting some NAXJA under armour?

I'm just thinkin winter is comming and under armour rocks for staying warm in teh snow.

TRSCobra said:
How about NAXJA socks, neckties, and belts? :rolleyes:
I'd wear em, XJ belt buckles would be sweet though

Black-letter forum users: Traditionally these deals have been for red-letter members only.

I imagine that we'd let forum supporters (green) purchase them at the very least...

Just FYI.

What does it take to get the NWC logo on stuff at CafePress?

Oh, and the Red River Chapter can get thongs.:guitar:

XJLaredo said:
What does it take to get the NWC logo on stuff at CafePress?

Oh, and the Red River Chapter can get thongs.:guitar:

I was looking at that today at work. Seems they have good quality stuff these days. ;)

I'm finishing up some photos for a client and I'll get on Cafepress within the next couple of days to set up an account.

ECKSJAY said:
I was looking at that today at work. Seems they have good quality stuff these days. ;)

I'm finishing up some photos for a client and I'll get on Cafepress within the next couple of days to set up an account.

Cool Phil. Seems if you get this up everyone can get thier own stuff with no more extra work to you and Mark. If so, cool!

http://www.cafepress.com/naxjarrc

There is talk in the Members section about N A X J A Attire. The Red River Chapter has a current CafePress store going. Others have mentioned that they did this previously and got zero action.

If my understanding is correct Phil has offered to provide information to someone if they want to take this sort of thing on but he doesn't have the necessary resources to deal with it at this time. So if there is really an interest in NW Chapter apparel someone needs to step up ( I type those words then take a step backwards... ).

And DEAR GOD NO!! there is a thong available there for Joe.

Back