• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now let's elect him President.

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
Newt Gingrich was fined $300,000 and reprimanded twice, becoming the only House Speaker in history to be reprimanded by the House.

In a thumbnail, Congress accepted the House Ethics Committee report that found Gingrich used tax exempt contributions for political purposes and then attempted to mislead the Ethics Committee about it.

Last edited:
Still waiting for a clear leader to emerge.........

and that's why President Obama will be re-elected. No clear leader has yet to emerge to run against him and a real leader can not get elected. The Presidential election in my life time has gone from electing leaders, to a popularity contest to who has the most $$$ in the 'warchest'.

BTW: I was born during the Eisenhower Administration.

yep but if any of those dipsh*&^t repubs get elected YOU WILL GET TO USE ALL THOSE GUNS AND AMMO... To defend what little food and water you can find after everything collapses..

themud

and that's why President Obama will be re-elected. No clear leader has yet to emerge to run against him and a real leader can not get elected. The Presidential election in my life time has gone from electing leaders, to a popularity contest to who has the most $$$ in the 'warchest'.

BTW: I was born during the Eisenhower Administration.

48% of Americans are now receiving government assistance......... the guy who fills the bird feeder is re-elected by the birds, who are happy to exist on mere birdseed, while those who refused to be enslaved, eat what the want because they put forth the effort to earn it.

"He was a natural, the undisputed master of agitation, who could engage a room full of recruiting targets in a rapid-fire Socratic dialogue, nudging them to admit that they were not living up to their own standards. As with the panhandler, he could be aggressive and confrontational. With probing, sometimes personal questions, he would pinpoint the source of pain in their lives, tearing down their egos just enough before dangling a carrot of hope that they could make things better."

(tribute to Barack Obama, working as a Community Organizer, promoting the Saul Alinsky model)

Back