• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NON-XJ: 1995 ZJ Grand Cherokee Limited with lots of extras

Cowboydoc

NAXJA Forum User
I'm finally selling my ZJ. It is a 95 ZJ (Grand Cherokee) Limited. It comes with a 5.2L Magnum V8, a freshly rebuilt (less than 150 miles on it) 46RH auto tranny, stock D30/35 combo, 2.5" poly lift, 40 series flowmaster to replace stock muffler, and brand new coils all around. As far as parts...Purchase will include (NOT INSTALLED) an NP231 with a new rebuild kit and an Advance Adapters shifter to fix the "z-gate" shift problems, a ford 8.8 rear end, new control arms for the front, new shocks for all 4 corners, new ball joints, and a few other pieces and parts to make it a more able rig. It needs an alignment, and there is a recall on the trailer hitch that you can take to the dealership and get a new hitch installed for free, extra rotors that just need to be turned (it has brand new ones on it now), and I will put a deck back into it for tunes, and any and all extras I have sitting in my garage that will work with the Jeep. I also took all of the carpet out recently and lined the interior with FatMat (sound dampener), cleaned the carpet up a bit, and tried to get it running better. The bad: The starter I think is bad and I haven't put another one in it. It needs ball joints installed and an alignment, and it could use a tune up. Right now it has 245/75/16's I think (don't recall for sure) on 16" Jeep Liberty stock rims that I stripped, smoothed, and painted in gloss black. I am moving soon (HYT...getting forced out). If you are interested, we CAN work something out. I was thinking $1250, but I am willing to barter as well! Please TEXT as I am not online a whole lot right now due to moving. 760-eight8nine-45three8, ask for Doc. Let me know if you are interested and thanks for looking! If you would like pictures, I can text or email them as needed.

Back