• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NON XJ - 1968 18’ Stevens Flat bottom V-Drive

xjjones

NAXJA Forum User
1968 18’ Stevens Flat bottom V-Drive
Year = 1968
Length = 18’
Motor = Chevy 350-Dynoed @ 355 HP
Drive = In and Out Casale V-drive Top Loader

New 3-blade prop, water pump, alternator, battery, fuel filter, starter, motor, 2 - 11 gallon SS gas tanks, mechanical fuel pump, holley carb, adjustable capitation plate with handle, In and Out Casale V-drive, New drive shaft.

Paint is new but is probably 7 out of 10. Does have some dock marks.

It breaks my heart to do this but I think it is time.

The boat runs great. Gets right up on plane and turns on a dime. Has put a huge smile on my face the couple of times I have taken it out. Right now this is set up as more of a ski boat vs. a drag boat. It will do about 50-65 depending on prop. Right now the speed is limited by the 3-blade ski prop.

I restored this boat from the hull up. Rub rails has been fiberglassed in. Stringers have all been reinforced with new tri-weave fiberglass. New grey carpet on the floor. Motor has less than 5hrs on it (probably spent more time on the dyno than on the water).

The worst part of the boat is the seats I would give them a 5 out of 10. They are comfortable and sturdy. I made new wood frames but I have not had them re upholstered. The upholstery on the seats is not the best.

It is a great clean classic flat bottom V-drive that should make someone very happy

Comes with a tandem axle trailer with all brand new bearings.

Price 6500 OBO Located in Corona CA- Please Email for more Info have pictures [email protected]

May consider trades for Family Open Bow Ski or Wakeboard Boat ..I could add cash for the right deal

Back