• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nomination thread for SoCal chapter treasurer

How about we wait till we get closer to the end.

How about we establish this now?

Whay is wrong with changing the deadline to extend 24 hours? The position is not open until January 1st so we clearly have no time constraints.

How about we establish this now?

Whay is wrong with changing the deadline to extend 24 hours? The position is not open until January 1st so we clearly have no time constraints.

Nominations were supposed to happen all at the same time. Voting was supposed to happen all at the same time. As soon as spot became open new nominations got opened. But I will discuss this with Josh and we'll post up the decision as soon as it's reached.

Correction: Elections will end at the end of the month which gives you a a full day after the voting is done.
I know that the voting thread shows Dec 1st but to my recollection it's always manually closed on the last day of the month.

So no changes or discussion needed as you have your 24 hours.

Correction: Elections will end at the end of the month which gives you a a full day after the voting is done.
I know that the voting thread shows Dec 1st but to my recollection it's always manually closed on the last day of the month.

So no changes or discussion needed as you have your 24 hours.

Thank you.

Volunteers can be hard to come by and we should be accepting of anyone offering to serve.

Folks, there are only a few days left.

I accept

I accept.

I'm dumb I can't find where to vote. I found the closed one.

treasurer voting starts tomorrow

Back