• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Night/After Dinner Run

yup yup. Not too hard to get to and easy for others to watch and recover from if need be. Maybe even see Ed get tipsy and try creampuff? I'm positive he'd try it on a dare.

I'm just giving you some crap.......because I can.

I know just been a rough few weeks.

Rail bed is the one next to cream puff right? Or is that pin ball?

Rail bed is left of Creempuff. Pin Ball is further down and an easy climb that ends at the top of the waterfall at the entrance of Rail Bed.

yeah if you got 42's haha. it aint so easy with 33's

No pinball is easy. Nick did it in his red stroked jeep last year with Matt and me. Pinball is not the ledge/waterfall. It is down about 100 yards from there.

Pinball is fun! Grab a higher gear for some wheel speed and hang on.

I would be down for heading out and watching.

You decide on the trails we are going to run?

I think I will wait and see if there are any new trails open and who all is going to go. First thought about intimidator but that has a wicked hill climb that could be intresting in the dark. Then the Railbed area has a lot too offer.

You know what might be fun is Pinball, Rail Bed, Fish Fossil, Lower Rock Garden, Killin Time, and then out Profanity. All right in a row and all with fairly easy outs if needed.

Plus guys who just wanted to watch could easily drive there and get to see a lot of the action.

Back