• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NewYears Weekend wheelin trip?

Razor Road it is! If anyone wants to join us let me know :cheers:

hellbilly04 said:
Anyone want to? I'm thinking of Truck Heaven or Razor Rd that weekend. My company is closed from 12/21 till 1/6/08 & want to make good use of the time off!

Leaving early am 12/29 & coming home NewYears day. Any takers?

Billy

Well plans have changed again...... looks like were going to Calico now! Staying in somewhere in section O.
Hopefully I we can meet up with some of you that are going, sure you won't be hard to find...

Billy

hellbilly04 said:
Well plans have changed again...... looks like were going to Calico now! Staying in somewhere in section O.
Hopefully I we can meet up with some of you that are going, sure you won't be hard to find...

Billy

So what day/s are you going to be there? Shoot up to Big Bear on Saturday and and run with us!

Kejtar said:
Andy! Did you forget to renew or something?

I didn't forget. I joined in September and the past two years you've been busting my balls about reupping in March. So I figured I'll wait till March to reup this year.

Andy Steiner said:
I didn't forget. I joined in September and the past two years you've been busting my balls about reupping in March. So I figured I'll wait till March to reup this year.
LOL I figured you'd reup before it expired :D

I'll be in Calico running trails Fri and Sat.

My whole club will be there Fri to Tues, so look for a bunch of Jeeps.

Back