• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new wheelin CD

Dmanti said:
Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

james.gif

im surprised no one has mentioned any punk
Bad Religion, Leftover Crack, Choking Victim, ect
And for metal any Black Label Society/ Zack Wilde fans

and one of the all time greats the ramones after wheeling i would say "little wing" the stevie ray vaughn version or some hendrix "castles made of sand" or "red house" "halo" by machinehead and maybe some pink floyd or tool

Title Artist
Hillbilly Deluxe - Brooks and Dunn
Johnny Cash - Jason Aldean
What Was I Thinkin - Bentley Dierks
Back In Black - ACDC
Save a Horse - Big and Rich
Devil without a cause - Kid Rock

more to follow when I figure what else I have on my playlist

Open your eyes - Guano apes
She was a fast machine - AC/DC
Breathe in Breathe out - Bush
Pretty much anything from linkin park
Freebird- I mean come on you can't go riding without this song!!
Paint it black - rolling stones
Atleast 1 Aerosmith song
The only 2 songs worth getting from Alien Ant Farm
Collective Soul - A few songs are good from them..one in particular off the blue cd that opens with a quiet melody then hits hard with a loud ass guitar intro. I can't remember the name for the life of me.
The devil went down to georgia - Charlie Daniels

I actually have 3 different play lists... One for interstate driving(Mix of current hits).. one for the jeep/offroad(Redneck rock).. and then one for TT circuits in the track car(techno and/or anything with a steady beat)

Last edited:
Whoever mentioned punk....

Strung Out works, as does Rise Against, The Killing Tree, Screeching Weasel, The Misfits (old or new, I like Danzig and Graves...), The Queers, Face to Face, Dilinger Four..... anything with some angst. But honestly, as much of a washed-up punk that I may be, metal and hardcore are better for wheeling. Whoever said The Chariot/Norma Jean is on the right track. Parkway Drive is good, and He is Legend never gets old. New album=amazing.

I love this thread if you dont have or havent heard any of these bands download them now if only to expand your musical pallette

and i will add the ramones and anthrax and just because this thread is a little light on the old school industrial metal ministry-just one fix,NIN-closer and KMFDM-drug against war

and another metal classic Kreator-Phobia or even more classic Iron Maiden-The Trooper

"global djs" is alright, I'll back the guy up on that. But it just can't take the place of that ol' guitar! :guitar:

I've been checking out "gwar" lately. I've always liked "godsmack", and I just dusted off my old "fuel" cd to listen to "last time". I'll certainly check out some of the other suggestions in here though. Props to threads originator. And bravo to everyone who contributed. Now I can go to limewire and break a commandment.:yelclap:

Sorry bout all the quotes, just wanted it to be more understandable.

Mushroomhead - Bwomp, Sun Doesnt Rise
Adema - Giving In
Flyleaf - Breathe Today, Cassie, Believe in Dreams, Fully Alive, (might as well say the whole album) lead singers voice is amazing!!!!
Mudvayne - Determined, etc.

mojojojo said:
damn! this is turning out to be the biggest wheelin c.d. ever. thanks for all the suggestions guys. my cheap c.d.'s are only 700mb though.

rockon.gif

clarion makes a head unit with a USB input, you can plug your memory stick into the front. BAM gigs of reusable storage with no wasted CDs. and they dont scratch or skip.... or you could get an alpine deck with ipod interface and just load it up with every track on here in genre playlists :D

Some more that haven't been mentioned...

Black Flag - Wound Up
Most Precious Blood - Driving Angry
Terror - Overcome
Valient Thorr - The Man Behind the Curtain
Thrice - Kill Me Quickly
Poison the Well - Rings from Corona
Bleeding Through - Revenge I Seek
Kataklysm - Serenity in Fire

Back