• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New website is finally up!

mgfabpd

NAXJA Forum User
Our site is finally available for use! Check us out if you have the time.
I figured I'd let you guys know becouse shipping from NY to anyplace in our chapter is really cheap - sure beats ordering from the west coast!

All NAXJA members get 10% off everything!

www.mgfaboffroad.com

Looks good, but you should really give credit to XJ_ranger for using his list of tech info.

Diggin' the roof rack, but my XJ has no factory mounts. Would I still be able to mount your rack?

I'm working on giving props to XJ Ranger - the guy that built the site is a real jacka$$, and I'm getting sick of working w/ a guy that has no idea what I'm doing - so I'm basically trying to figure out how to edit the site by myself - PITA!!! As far as the rack, I just finished the prototype rain gutter mount - I'll have some pics up pretty soon.

Oh yea, Mambeu - I think I'm ready to go ahead w/ my axle swap - so I should have some gears for you pretty soon, and if you see this Gabe, you still got dibs on the shafts.

talk to you guys later, Pat

mgfabpd said:
Oh yea, Mambeu - I think I'm ready to go ahead w/ my axle swap - so I should have some gears for you pretty soon
Thanks, but I bought a pair of 1/2 ton axles instead: D44/9" set out of a 1979 Bronco. I hope to get them regeared to 5.13, locked, and installed this winter. Keep us updated on your swap. You're putting in Bronco axles too, right?

I hear ya on not wanting to have to deal with someone else to get your site built/worked on/fixed. Check out HTML Goodies if you want to work on it yourself. Using that site I just created my own website from scratch. I started at 8:00PM last night and had the first 4 pages up by 2:30PM today. I think I did well considering I've never taken any classes dealing with HTML or even the internet!

Mambeu said:
Thanks, but I bought a pair of 1/2 ton axles instead: D44/9" set out of a 1979 Bronco. I hope to get them regeared to 5.13, locked, and installed this winter. Keep us updated on your swap. You're putting in Bronco axles too, right?

Yea, Bronco, but early Bronco

nhrocker said:
I hear ya on not wanting to have to deal with someone else to get your site built/worked on/fixed. Check out HTML Goodies if you want to work on it yourself. Using that site I just created my own website from scratch. I started at 8:00PM last night and had the first 4 pages up by 2:30PM today. I think I did well considering I've never taken any classes dealing with HTML or even the internet!

You must be smarter than me, I suck on computers, and all this html stuff has got wantin' to smash my computer!

Mambeu said:
There are lots of computer people on the board. Post up in the non-tech forum and I'm sure someone will help you out.

I know. I was going to have XJ Ranger build the site, but my boss is starting to realize how much we have invested in the XJ parts R & D, so he decided to go w/ this local guy that doesn't know the difference between an alternator & a starter!

mgfabpd said:
I know. I was going to have XJ Ranger build the site, but my boss is starting to realize how much we have invested in the XJ parts R & D, so he decided to go w/ this local guy that doesn't know the difference between an alternator & a starter!

i can give you a few points of advice and all that if you are iterested...

let me know if I can help -

mgfabpd said:
the guy that built the site is a real jacka$$, and I'm getting sick of working w/ a guy that has no idea what I'm doing - so I'm basically trying to figure out how to edit the site by myself - PITA!!!
PMed you

--
mothy

mgfabpd said:
I'm working on giving props to XJ Ranger - the guy that built the site is a real jacka$$, and I'm getting sick of working w/ a guy that has no idea what I'm doing - so I'm basically trying to figure out how to edit the site by myself - PITA!!!
I can update it and even host it for you if your interested... PM me if you wish.

Cheers,
Andrew

Back