• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy

rhino660

NAXJA Forum User
:new:
i found this site from floridajeepers.net. been reading here for a few days
love the trail ride write-up's with pics.

anyways this is a list of my stuff

91 4.0L XJ camo, 31'' cumhoe MT's roughcountry 4.5'' lift auto, home made snorkel, bumpers front and rear. street legal. for trails and mud its a pos but its my favorite thing to drive
06 RHINO 660 pile of stuff done to it,
98 dodge RAM 2500 cow killers bd twins B100 463HP 990TQ daily driver

Welcome! Hang around and enjoy.

this is when it was a mall crawler
i bought it with a blown engine then put in one with 275k on it to get me buy while i built a trans for the dodge
DSC00902.jpg

this was the second engine running on 5 cylinders #6 rod broke but did not go threw the block i ran it three times out there with the broke rod untill the balancer seppraited and i finially put in another engine
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38367654
this one is funny runs good after 3K rpms
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38711751

i will have to get some new pics

What is the deal with the fenders? They look like some short of flare has been blended in. They look rounded.

First of all, welcome to the site! There are a lot of great people on here with tons of knowledge! Stick around and soak up what you can!

What is the deal with the fenders? They look like some short of flare has been blended in. They look rounded.

Ed, I noticed this too. It looks pretty cool though, reminds me of a Ranger!

Welcome to the SEC. Hang around long enough and we're bound to rub off on ya.

Nice Jeep. I like the color pattern.

Tyler's right, kinda looks like a later model Ranger with the flares.

The flairs do look good. I like that a lot. Anyone done this before? they do look like the rangers. You say mall crawler but that thing with a working engine could go lots of places.

Welcome!

it runs i put another engine in it 8 or 9 months ago, and a snorkel to keep it from drinking water. its very capable, it suprizes me for open difs it does good here is how it looks now
DSC02173.jpg

i made the bumper out of junk steel someone was throwing away and cut up f-150 tow hooks
DSC02174.jpg

i have family in sebring! they have an orange grove and a peat moss farm. i haven't been down to see them in a really long time...
btw, i like your jeep! you should make me a rear bumper!

its palm tree pattren :) what is your famillys grove name there are ton's of orange groves around here come down ill show you around all the trails i'd like to move up to Tennessee its neat up there i hate sand!

my rear bumper is 1/2'' thick 6'' OD pipe it is like 250 lbs

Welcome! I grew up in the mud of Florida!

welcome to NAXJA!
i was in florida for a week or so & didnt have the gas money to do any traveling. loved it, but the ants were a killer! lol

tenn. is awesome! we just moved here from penna.
but good luck finding a job (depends on the area ya move to). or ya transfer your job here (if you can?)

any how welcome & nice xj!
have a write up on that snorkel?
im still a "mall crawler" ,only cuz the cash-flow just hasn't been here to mod mine.

you should definitely move to tn! i love wheelin up here! i have no idea what their farm is called, but my cousins are reed and lydia oliver... they also produce peat moss....

Welcome!!! I would also love to move to Tenn, my mom just moved up there. She is just outside of Nashville, not sure what the area is called but she is in the middle of nowhere which sounds great to me.

Back