• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy question?

ridge_runnerxj said:
i live in the town in southeast missouri, just north of the bootheel by cape girardeau, missouri.

Gotcha. I was born/raised/lived 21 years in Branson, just wondering if you were from the one over by Cassville. Did you get my email?

Here is an old pic. of mine. 2 3/4" of lift with 31's. Only rubbed on the control arms. The 31 Trxus are the same as most 32's, so you should be fine with a 3"/a little trimming & the right BS. JIM.

IMG15.jpg

scorpio_vette said:
just incase you're not aware of it, be carefull trimming the rear. you don't want to cut past the spot welds, or your wheel well will seperate. most people cut to just before the welds, and then make vertical cuts between the welds and hammer the rest over.

hope surgery goes well and happy wheeling.
I agree. If you can avoid cutting before the spot welds that would be best. If you went "Big" down the road. You could cut past the welds if secured the area with large diameter rivits. Thats what I did when I moved up to my 38 TSL's. My thoughts and prayers are with ya on your recovery. :wave1:

ridge_runnerxj said:
the stuff under sign in name and at bottom.

u need to be a paying member.

Back