• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy from DFW...

Vazquezjavi

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone name's Javi... From dallas, tx area... Just got my XJ about 2months ago and must say I kinda nose dove into this hahaha... Never owned a jeep before but I love it!! I was always into the BMW scene and still kinda am... I own an '07 335 slightly modded and traded my 02 325 (heavily modded) for "mater" my 2000 Cherokee sport...

Ok so about my xj... When I got it, it came with a 3.5" rc lift with the add a lift on the rear and 2 inch shackles. Guy also gave me 2" inch spacers for the front to level it out... Also came with 16" rubi moabs on 265/75r16 street tires...

So got it on a Friday afternoon and that same night I was installing the spacers lol...

Then went offroad it on Sunday and I loved it even more. Mater is a trooper!!

Now... I've got front or-fab bumper coming for it, rear Olympic bumper and tire carrier, and I've installed Olympic rock sliders on it... Also installed jks quicker discos, front diff guard, rear diff cover and trimmed the excess off the 8.25. I've changed the oil with royal purple full synthetic 10w40 and front and rear diff fluid with red line shockproof fluid...

Anyway... So far that's all and I hope soon I can get a winch, rear air/electric locker, and some 235/85r16 tire for my extra set of rubi moabs... :) and here he is....

before...
a6cd09ba-c18d-7780.jpg

During...
a6cd09ba-c254-3d8d.jpg

After...
a6cd09ba-c226-f0d5.jpg

Welcome. Looks like you've got a pretty cool shop at your disposal.

so you went from BMW aka-"Bring My Wallet" to a JEEP aka "Just Empty Every Pocket"...lol

So no difference there..hahaha any ways welcome to our NAXJA family of XJ addicts...

welcome, look forward to wheelin with ya....there is a run planned for labor day...see thread for info....Rich

Thanks guys!!

Yes pretty nice I must say.. lol perks of working for Break My Wallet as a mechanic! And yes let me tell you... Hahaha I thought going to just emptying every pocket would be a lot cheaper but NNNOOO, well it would've been if everything I bought would be for stock stuff hahaha

And that might've been me on the other forum about giving up my bimmer lol .... Blu I miss you!

4cb9c314-874f-cd4c.jpg

This is it right before I sold it...

And... Mater updates... Front or-fab bumper and rear Olympic bumper with tire swing...

4cb9c314-8782-378b.jpg
4cb9c314-878f-0113.jpg
4cb9c314-879d-adba.jpg

Welcome! Goo looking XJ!

Back