• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Albany Indiana Member?

amp7876

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if someone on here is building an XJ in the New Albany area, I drove by a neighbors house and saw what looked to be a tube chassis of some sort and an XJ in their driveway. This is in a neighborhood off of Captain Frank/State Street.

That would be me, got rid of the chasis but still have the XJ. You live in the neighborhood?

If I cared I would close the blinds....

stop on by sometime, I will be working on that thing a lot between now and WF.

Same goes for you, i am in the middle of putting axles under mine at the momment, the dana 60 is in, starting work on the front this weekend. Then I need to get with you on the frame stiffeners etc...

Hell I have been living there for 3 years and i don't even know any of my neighbors names. I think they must not like me. LOL

I thought I had a good thing going not talking to teh neighbors, but I might have to come out of my shell a little.:cheers:

All over. Badlands, Redbird, Harlan, Slade, Windrock........Many many more, check out the thread in the official trail runs section called winterfest.

ive been to your house brian, some guy in a silver 00 with 37s stopped me a couple miles from your house lol. jeeps everywhere down there lol (i just got back from IUSE lol)

Back