• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a tow to Moab

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
It's that time again.
The offer:
-IF you have a rig capable of towing my trailer and junk to Moab.

I will pay for gas to get us there and lodging (Cabin at Slickrock).
Plus, you get to enjoy my wonderful personality, tremendous sense of humor, and unbelievable talents (I can make fart noises with my armpit)

Spend a week riding shotgun in paradise for (mostly) free.

Caveate:
Excessive snooring might get you killed.

You sure you can afford the gas?

SHOCKWAVE51.JPG

Last edited:
Supertrapped said:
I have a rig to tow you, but I can't make it to Moab. doh! lol
That's fine.
OK, I'd like to leave on Friday AM so if you could drop it off Thursday night that would be cool.

I don't know if you could stand riding in this thing
000_0002.jpg
, but I could probably be convinced to do it. Side benefit, I know people all along the way that can help us out if problems arrive or if your jeep isn't "quite" ready yet. Oh yeah, I've been to Moab more times than I have fingers and toes (read: I don't know how many times, but it's been quite a few)

OneTonXJ said:
I don't know if you could stand riding in this thing
000_0002.jpg
, but I could probably be convinced to do it. Side benefit, I know people all along the way that can help us out if problems arrive or if your jeep isn't "quite" ready yet. Oh yeah, I've been to Moab more times than I have fingers and toes (read: I don't know how many times, but it's been quite a few)
Too cool.
OK, what would it take to convince you?
Would a promise to never mention corncross again help? :cheers:

It wouldn't take much. Just gotta make sure I can get off work for 1.5 weeks. The folks will probably end up going if I go, which means the rolling palace will be very close by also. If it works out, I'm gonna try and hook up with a gooseneck so that I can bring something to drive also.

edit: you have to promise that I'll never see a set of mudzillas anywhere near my truck :wave:

Last edited:
OneTonXJ said:
It wouldn't take much. Just gotta make sure I can get off work for 1.5 weeks. The folks will probably end up going if I go, which means the rolling palace will be very close by also. If it works out, I'm gonna try and hook up with a gooseneck so that I can bring something to drive also.

edit: you have to promise that I'll never see a set of mudzillas anywhere near my truck :wave:
Mudzillas are gone. Replaced by Creepy Crawlers.
Actually, Mudzillas were the shit in Moab last year.

Hey, Brad...
I have a tow rig, but I'm towing my own junk out there with it so that won't work, sorry!
:laugh3:

Back