• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need 16" rims. Selling winch, 35's, trail 70, and car trailer.

Would like 4 inch or so backspacing, but can use spacers if not. Steel, aluminum, whatever.

Also, have a warn 8k winch. Works fine, but I don't have a controller to sell with it. Mounted on a multi mount hitch thing. It is a m8000/x8000 style, not the 8274 style. $300

Selling a set of procomp extreme mt's 35x12.5r15 on aluminum 15x8" rims, 3.75 backspacing. 60% tread $500 might trade for 33-35" A/T's with similar or better tread. Want a quieter, smoother ride.

Old Honda trail 70. Runs, but idles high. Kick starter stripped so it is a push start only now. $300 No title, but came from my brothers neighbor in Washington who had it forever. NOT stolen.

2005 Carson car trailer, 16 foot with ramps. I bought it used, it had been hit on the driver side and "repaired". I found that it is crooked and took off the wood deck to repair it, but just don't have the time. Needs one of the tongue rails cut out and new 6 inch C channel welded back in. Has two new bias trailer tires, and two older tires, no spare. Also needs one spring perch cut off, and new one welded on Squarely. Already have the new decking purchased, will go with trailer for $750. Brakes on both axles.

Shoot me pics and what you want for the rims.

[email protected]

email sent......

Back