• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Neat Idea For Front Skid!

TYphoon

NAXJA Forum User
Got a bit bored today :clap:
Jeep369.jpg

Just thought i'd share

Got a bit bored today :clap:
Jeep369.jpg

Just thought i'd share

You know thats gonna be upside down, right? :doh: I thought about painting mine up with some clever saying or the teeth like you'd see on a P-51 or something.

You should repaint the NAXJA red though, so it's right. But it does look good the way it is, that sucks that it is upside down though.

Sorry you put so much effort into that only to have it be upside-down.... Don't ya hate that? :looney:

Screw a shovel handle on it and use it as a snow shovel...... that's all those steering skids are worth anyway. :thumbup:

i just want to find a front skid so I can paint it.

I didnt stencil it, I taped it off...it took a long time heh.

I just painted black over it. The whole thing. I just want it to keep water splash down cause my CAI. And it was free heh

I was thinking about decorating the skid I just put on... You could make teeth from white reflective tape, so they're visible at night to oncoming cars. Easier than painting too.

Back