• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Tech Days

Is anyone planning to be there who has installed and adjusted an OX locker cable? If not, I may have to resort to printing, reading, and following the instructions.

Can we get a head count and what you are hoping to accomplish of who is planning on showing up for the 1st tech day.

That way we can be prepared to get as much done for everyone.

Re: Re: NAXJA Tech Days

Can we get a head count and what you are hoping to accomplish of who is planning on showing up for the 1st tech day.

I should be there. Need to swap leafs and shackles. Swap tie rod end in my tie rod. Maybe ball joints in the turdy.

I'll be there for sure. I hope to accomplish the following, in order of importance:

Get front end into alignment, or closer to it.
Replace front OX locker cable (if I can get a new one in time).
Replace rear brake hose with a longer one.
Try to determine source of minor oil leak and fix it if possible.
Replace steering stabalizer.

The only tasks that I could really foresee needing any technical help with are the first two.

I plan to be there. I don't need any work done. I'm just gonna sit in a chair and watch.

If I do decide to make the drive, I could pick any of the following, in no particular order:

Install front springs
Install rear shocks
Install different tie rod
Find a nice NEW 10mm hex socket and breaker bar, to check my tcase fluid
Find out wtf is wrong with my A/C--tried to recharge & kept going "over pressure".
Replace the Neutral Safety Switch
Um... I'm sure there's more...

What time is this event?

all day I ASSume.

i'm hoping to make it up, but not sure if the finances will work out.

I know my 231 needs rebuilding, I plan on getting a rebuild kit, if I don't have time to do it myself I'll hopefully do it there.

I plan on it being a all day thing, not sure yet what time in the am we want to all get out here but I can be at the shop around 7 - 7:30am if people want to start that early.

Re: Re: NAXJA Tech Days

I plan on it being a all day thing, not sure yet what time in the am we want to all get out here but I can be at the shop around 7 - 7:30am if people want to start that early.

I won't be there that early. And can I get the relays then too. Since they didn't come in my package? Still need to install the fan kit

I won't be there that early. And can I get the relays then too. Since they didn't come in my package? Still need to install the fan kit

Oh yea for sure! I had someone else packing orders last week, I guess it would have helped if I wrote relays and wire on the invoice... Sorry!

I was thinking of setting a start time of 10AM but I hadn't spoken to Max yet. I know I won't be there at 7:30, I'll be pretty tired from a day at California Adventure on Saturday the 2nd!

Back