• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA MWC Patch to support WWP

Let us know when you've got a payment source.

Tyson and I have been talking about the payment part. Last conversation being the patches are not that much to have made he is thinking about just taking orders then selling them at the crawl.....Other options are run it through the store pay pal account or his pay pal account.

Ram" As of right now it's in Tysons court"Rod

Once I have a good count. I'll make the purchase myself and pay for them up front. Only because you are all NAXJA Members and for that reason alone, I trust you are good people. (I know... I'm stretching it here.) I do plan on buying a few extra for those who don't see this thread.

I'm just not a fan of paypal and how they take a percentage of your payment. That all needs to go to WWP

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but did you read about the WWP, and it's executives who are making more than $300K/yr. the money isn't getting where it's supposed to. I'd be wary of supporting this organization anymore. For the record, I served more than 14 years, so No, I'm not hating on anyone. There is just some scandal involved with WWP now.

An article you might find interesting, written by a veteran.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/08/wounded-warriors-project-a-legal-scam/

Last edited:
Glad you brought that up. I just heard that as well. There is another organization out there I've been checking out that I met last summer. Started by soldiers and is more up or alley. Its called 4 wheel 2 heal. 4w2h.org. great group. I'd like to eventually organize a run under their banner. How does everyone feel about sending the donation their way?

I've heard good things about 4w2h. There is also Wounded Wear, they were started and run by an injured SEAL.

Last edited:
Tyson, I want you to donate the money where you feel it is going to do the most good. I'm glad that this information on WWP. I'm sure you will make the most informed decision for your brethren service men/veterans.

Tyson, I want you to donate the money where you feel it is going to do the most good. I'm glad that this information on WWP. I'm sure you will make the most informed decision for your brethren service men/veterans.

+1

Re: Re: NAXJA MWC Patch to support WWP

X2

I want it to go we're our soldiers/vets will benefit the most!

I'm sure you will find the best place Tyson. Thanks

I'll take two if you're willing to ship to San Diego. I'll throw in whatever extra to cover fees, postage, etc.
Thanks.

I'm in for two if they can be mailed. I'll throw in an extra $10 for "shipping and handling". Do with it what you wish... Sweeten the donation or stick it in your pocket.

Great idea to honor those that serve!

Tyson...great work.....I agree with all sending the donation to 4W2H sounds like the plan if you feel that is best.

Okay all, I've been pretty busy for a bit with missions but I have an update. So far I have requests for 34 patches. $5 from each patch will go to 4 wheel 2 Heal.org 4W2H.org

For those that want them shipped, no problem. Shipping shouldn't cost more than envelopes, which I have plenty of. (shipping from war areas are free if under 14 oz.)

Payment can be via paypal at [email protected] PLEASE. If you are going to use a credit card, put a little extra on there to cover the amount paypal deducts for this fee. I rarely use papal so I don't know how much this is. Remember, $10 per patch.

If I am shipping it to you, please put down a good mailing address.

I will probably buy 50 total patches and bring some to Cherokee Crawl in Kentucky to sell off the rest.

Thank you all for supporting our nations Wounded Veterans. It's an honor to call you all friends.

You guys rock. This is turning out better than I could have hoped. Thank you.

Back