• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA March Membership Drive 2017

I went through the members list and it shows that SoCal, Northwest, and Colorado each picked up 12 new members in March.

NAXJA as a whole picked up 69 new members.

Since the beginning of the year NAXJA has picked up 17 members, the most of any Chapter.

Probably won't see it for a few days. Membership usually triple checks all of the numbers.

Yup. Membership will vet all the numbers and make sure they're accurate and that each member is assigned to the chapter they belong (or have requested to be) in. Once that's done the info will be handed over to me for drawing the prizes.

We had 274 folks that joined or renewed in the month of March. Thank you to everyone!

March Membership Drive Chapter Contest Winner!!!

Napier V2 Fender Flare Kit

BY A VERY CLOSE MARGIN!
THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN CHECKED, DOUBLE, AND TRIPLE CHECKED!
CONGRATS TO THE COLORADO Chapter

All chapters should be congratulated for a great effort this year!

All packets should be in the mail by tomorrow. If you don't get yours by mid-next week please PM membership. Please direct any questions about the membership drive to the member's forum.

Thanks
M

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Totally. When should I expect delivery of my new 2017 XJ prize? :D

Totally. When should I expect delivery of my new 2017 XJ prize? :D

You want this one? :roflmao:

jeep-cherokee-dakar-concept-02-1.jpg

sure. gets better milage than my Dodge!

me too... it might not look so good after the first couple times out, though. :D

me too... it might not look so good after the first couple times out, though. :D

I wouldn't use it for any real trails, but it'd be great for bombing down the dirt roads to get to the grocery store. That's right, some of us still commute on dirt roads.

Back