• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA gone downhill?

RedHeep said:
So come back over. I hear pirate has all that stuff.
Lol, yeah, however Pirate does have a ton more usefull tech for me. Naxja just doesn't cut the mustard for me any longer, so I'll pay for the ability to search on Pirate rather than here.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention, I'd like to get a notification every now and then when someone posts up a reply. I know its not my email and I know I have my settings set up right on here (yup, subscribed to and instant email notification is set), but I don't get ANY notifications......I think I might have pissed the NAXJA gods off.

53guy said:
Lol, yeah, however Pirate does have a ton more usefull tech for me. Naxja just doesn't cut the mustard for me any longer, so I'll pay for the ability to search on Pirate rather than here.

It's cool. I'd probably browse over there more if it wasn't banned from work. NMCI is awesome.

Just curious that you'd start something like this if your mind was already made up.

Noob here. I recently posted a question that I knew had at least been mentioned on here because I had seen it before, but when I searched for 2.8, 2.8l, 2.8l v6, 2.8 v6, etc I was told no results were found. That said, I joined for 2 years because there is a ton of information and my membership fee helps to keep it around. I'm a first time owner and just started modifying my XJ. I need all the info on line I can get.

RedHeep said:
Just curious that you'd start something like this if your mind was already made up.

I really like Naxja and what it stood for (and I guess what it still does), I donno...I just can't seem to pry myself away from here.

Well you can tell by my post count that I'm a noob. It's ok, I paid my 2 year membership and don't feel bad at all. I've learned enough and saved enough on parts and instructions to do it myself to have paid for the membership. I do search and I have found pretty much what I needed to without having to ask. For the "seasoned" members this may be a bore, but to me with my first XJ, it's amazing. Thanks for your knowledge:lecture: and expertise, I hope to keep on learning and modding my ride.
:party:

Back