• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Give Away

snoopy

NAXJA Forum User
Alright folks. Here's the deal. Its officially the Christmas season ~ and its time to give away something. I give 'door prizes' away to many of the clubs and their various outings. However, I haven't done anything for NAXJA. So here's what I'll do for my XJ freaks.

When:
Starting NOW and ending on the 15th of December. Drawing will take place on the 16th of December (Thursday).

Who:
Any user of the board. You DO NOT have to be a supporting member for this drawing ~ anyone with a screen name can enter.

How To Enter:
Simply reply to this post. ONLY ONE REPLY PER PERSON ~ anyone who replies twice ~ will be disqualified.

How does it work:
At the end of the entry period (now through December 15th) ~ I will write all the names of everyone who entered. Then, I'll randomly pick ONE winner and post his name here.

What Do They Win:
The winner of the drawing will be rewarded one Cage Kit! (no options, shipping not included).

With that ~ LETS GET IT AWN! :us: :us:

EDIT: Please don't ask questions here as I will not answer them ;)

Tom R is a good guy.

But I will play. :D

How much shipped to....

:D

Just kidding - I'm in

Sign me up

Well, Glenn's in. Winner.

Maybe if I win, it'll take less than 3 and a half years to receive this time and maybe it'll all be in one shipment.:D

Seriously, if I do win I'll donate it at WinterFest. 'Course, with my luck that I had at the Fling this year, I'll probably win it back.

Back