• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Chapter?

Well when I signed up yetserday morning about this time.....it said I should be updated within 24 hours....oh well..I've waited 24 years...whats another couple of days..........

AZ DESERT RAT said:
Well when I signed up yetserday morning about this time.....it said I should be updated within 24 hours....oh well..I've waited 24 years...whats another couple of days..........
If Skorpyo (unpaid membership coordinator) is doing the membership work when you sign up, it will be done in that timeframe. Give him a couple days.

I think Flagstaff should start it's own chapter.

You Valley dwellers are just about as bad as Kommiefornians. You come here in the summer to escape the heat, and and the winter to play in the snow. Just send us a cheque for the money you would've spent and we'll call it even.

But yeah...Let me know what needs to be done as far as Chapter stuff. I'm willing to help any way I can.

Fergie

Hey, in Tucson, I always just went to Mt Lemmon, screw Flagstaff, too far away...:D

PS, I'll join the chapter as soon as I get back to AZ, maybe Marana this time.

BlackSport96 said:
Hey, in Tucson, I always just went to Mt Lemmon, screw Flagstaff, too far away...:D

PS, I'll join the chapter as soon as I get back to AZ, maybe Marana this time.
Marana?!?

Nevermind...the sun must be getting to you.

close to Tucson, but quieter - my wife is for the first time living in a "big" city of 350,000. She likes quieter locales. She's from a town of like 2000-3000 people.

Ahh, I understand exactly then.

This is the first time my wife is living in a small town. She grew up in Baltimore and went to some school right in the middle of Baltimore proper.

I have been in MT, and Flag all my life and can't stand the size of Phx or even Tucson. I wouldnt mind being in a smaller town, but Marana and all of AZ is a bit too hot, even flag is too hot in the summer. I wanna get to northern CO, or upstate NY.

Fergie

Back