• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nate's post v2.0 parts for sale

soopergoober

NAXJA Forum User
Well I'm essentially done with version 2 of the XJ and many of the parts I had are no longer needed. Here they are:

Two sets of stock dana 30 shafts. Should probably have joints replaced. Unknown U-joint series. $20 ea.

Stock front skid, no hardware. $35
2011-05-01185253.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

Two stock crossmembers. Good condition. $10 ea.

Hayden trans/oil cooler, brand new, but does have some fins bent over - nothing major. Comes with plastic through-the-radiator mounts. Paid $45 iirc. $15

Front OEM tow hooks with brackets. $50

Stock transfer case skid, no hardware. $25
2011-05-01185259.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

Trussed dana 30 housing (pinion still in, no ring or carrier), needs bushings and joints, tubes seem straight, barpin eliminators, rienforced passenger uca mount, does have newer axle seals installed. Bought this a while a back off craigslist mainly because it had as aussie in it (which it no longer does), worked fine on my rig untill the bushings and balljoints started to go. I'd call it gorilla built - ugly, but strong. Make offer.

2011-03-23150644.jpg

2011-03-23150714.jpg

2011-03-23150701.jpg

2011-03-23150744.jpg

2011-03-23150722.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

Unknown manufacturer adjustable trac bar. Used this on my RE 3.5 kit with no problems. Uses a larger axle side bolt. Sold with frame side bracket. Flex joint on frame side. Just can't remember who make it, haha. Good condition. $50

2011-02-02133629.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
PICS coming on following items

RE 3.5 leafs - bushings are bad and no, I don't know where to find replacements now that RE is closed. May only be good for aal's or bastard builds. $50

RE 3.5 coils - about 2 years old, no sag, good condition. $75

RE lower fixed control arms for 3.5" lift. Rubber bushings are probably in need of replacement. Replacements for these are still available (daystar iirc). $40

Chrysler 8.25 29 spline with an aussie locker, 3.55 gears. Was in great condition until I stole parts from it to make my rear 44 swap in. It needs to drums and harware(tossed the old ones, waaay out of spec), comes with new shoes, has no hardlines, has no e-brake cables ( i may have some spares, but so far my digging in the garage has not turned them up). The ausie locker and internals are all in good condition. I just had to frankenstien some of my 44 parts with what i had on hand :) Great candidate to upgrade a 27 spline. $250 o.b.o.

Stock steering, should have joints replaced imho. $15

More to come...

Thanks for looking!

PM or text 7sixO 8Ofive 777I.
:cheers:

-Nate

Damn I just replaced my stock trackbar last week.

45shutr you've got second dibs on leafs and rear axle. Tow hooks are yours. Just waiting to here from frogman john to see if the axle and springs are yours too.

Hey Nate.

You didn't have to work today did ya? Left you a msg. on your phone. Give me a call when you can and I'll swing by to grab the D30.

Thanks Bud!

Back