• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Name our new Jeep trailer project

I say you name it the "Stabbin Cabin"

Cheese "getcha sum son!" Man

nevermind...I did not read the first page and see Dan and I think alike..and it is never kid friendly :D

Suzi and i just need to sit down and figure out what we are gonna name it. There have been lots of good names thrown out so far. Just need to figure out which one suits us best.

Everything said so far isn't that bad. Heck Macgyver was telling my son this past weekend which arm the badlands wrist band goes on so it doesn't get in the way when you go to the bathroom. Took my son a bit to actually get what he was saying.

He got it tho lol

mac 'you ain't raising no dummy' gyvr

Add as much weight as you possibly can to the front, use the stiffest shocks you can find, and run the biggest sway bar you can fit on it. It will like to sway around on you a lot.

Mine came with a topper already on it, so can't be of much help to you there.

Always wished I had a jack on the back of mine to keep it from tipping back on me when it was unhooked from the jeep.

Got pics?

Back