• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest Swapmeet

Teraflex 1.5" Shackles, used one season have some scrapes otherwise in awsome shape $50

6.5" Rock Krawler Coils $75

Full Gauge Cluster from 93 XJ 203k, make offer, also have black plastic trim piece that goes around it

Also have:

XJ Rear hitch: $25
Warn Dana 30 Diff Guard: $20
2 Sets of 96 and down Tail lights: $25 a set
Tomken Tranny/oil pan skid (Brand new, I won it and never used it): $100

I am not going to bring stuff down unless somebody chimes in wanting something.

I'll gladly take the hitch and diffguard if they arent spoken for already...Bring 'm down!
Rich

I have some stuff of my own: Here's the rundown:

1. Miller 330CC/CV arc+tig welder complete with remote arc controller, tig setup, and footpedal control..great for a shop, but take note, it does not tig Aluminum (no AC)...runs on 220v/or 460v, very powerful, great for a fab shop...asking 500.

2. 2001 XJ block...very clean and ran smooth, but had been run hot which popped the head gasket and scored the #2 cylinder wall..a good honing will fix it..I got a replacement motor cheap, so this can go to another home...would make a great stroker buildup. crank and rods/pistons included...50 bucks

3. extremely clean "0331" head off of the above motor..checked OK, no cracks, and again, super clean! 25 dollars takes it.

4. Digital Audio amplified (100watt) bass tube w/8" sub. New in box, $60
5. Oem hatch lift cylinders for 97-up..exc. shape, $5
Im going to look around more and see what else I have (know I have a set of oem springs from a 98 sport, and minispare w/grey cover..make an offer!)..im not loading anything up unless I know I have someone interested, ok?
Rich

New additions:

- 1 OEM D30 front diff cover with hardware, one bolt is a bit "rock-rashed" but serviceable and cover is in good shape. Make Offer.

- 1 OEM 8.25 rear diff cover with hardware, good condition. Make offer.

1. Miller 330CC/CV arc+tig welder complete with remote arc controller, tig setup, and footpedal control..great for a shop, but take note, it does not tig Aluminum (no AC)...runs on 220v/or 460v, very powerful, great for a fab shop...asking 500.

:shocked: :firedevil

More info please!! How old of a unit is it? any pics of it? bottle? comsumables? is it setup for 3 phase or single phase?

:shocked: :firedevil

More info please!! How old of a unit is it? any pics of it? bottle? comsumables? is it setup for 3 phase or single phase?

The unit is about 12 years old from what I found online at Miller's website ( I purchased it at a swapmeet)..I have a full owners manual printed out...it is currently set up for 220 single phase, but it has the built-in "Auto-Link", which basically means all you do is change out the plug to whatever you're supplying and it adjusts the power supply automatically, so 220/240, or 460/480, it will run..I also have the 460 power plugs that were on it when I bought it (it obviously came out of a shop)..It does not come with a bottle, and the tig outfit will need a regulator, tungstens, and the end cup, which you would change out anyway depending on your needs....the digital remote is already preprogrammed for a number of different settings for mild steel and chromoly. It's just collecting dust in my shop now, so I'm taking a loss and entertaining any reasonable offer.
Rich

checkout Miller's website and look up the 330CC/CV..it will give you more detailed info than I can fully describe here...the newest model in this line retails for well over 3 grand (without all the accessories)...I got a good deal at the swap meet, but even at 500, Im taking a loss.
Rich

I still have this crap if anyone wants something

First stock front skid, which was cut to work with a steering brace, so I cut the mount on the side and re-welded it to the back, it works....
Picture018.jpg

Chrome roof rails, good condition.....
Picture020.jpg

Bunch of random cb antennas, some from big rigs, none with mounts just the antenna stems. There are a few others not pictured & some handsets.
Picture021.jpg

Thrush Turbo muffler, brand new, not for a jeep but work work for whatever, its a 2" in 2" out.
Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I still have this crap if anyone wants something

First stock front skid, which was cut to work with a steering brace, so I cut the mount on the side and re-welded it to the back, it works....
Picture018.jpg

Chrome roof rails, good condition.....
Picture020.jpg

Bunch of random cb antennas, some from big rigs, none with mounts just the antenna stems. There are a few others not pictured & some handsets.
Picture021.jpg

Thrush Turbo muffler, brand new, not for a jeep but work work for whatever, its a 2" in 2" out.
Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg
[/QUOTE]
i'll take the skid and roof racks if not spoken for...how much?

dug up some stuff from the basement thats been lying around for way to long

O.E. steering stabilizer from quadratec, installed but never ran, painted sparklie blue, i have the special tapered bolt for it somewhere, $20
parts_004.JPG

drive shafts green one has new ujoints, rusty one has not so good ujoints, bother are from a 4.0 aw4 D35 xj and have yj slip yokes, i ran both with my 8.25 and they worked beutiful, $10 ea
parts_007.JPG

parts_008.JPG

Used Mufflers

Flowmaster 50 series, 2.25 center inlet 2.25 offset outlet, will need new ends $15
parts_003.JPG

Dynomax Thrush(like a flowmaster) 3" offset inlet 3" center outlet $15
parts_005.JPG

Dynomax Ultraflow SS 2.25 center 2.25 offset(can be reversed)it was too loud for my DD $15
parts_009.JPG

Beer can be substituted for cash:cheers:

im also lookin for the black plastic headlight trim pieces and the chrome headlight retainers for 96- xj condition dont matter aslong as there free or a couple beers

Last edited:
The bass tube is powered right? I don't need an amp? If so, I'll take it. I'll also take the lift gate shocks.

When you say 98 springs, coils or leafs. If leafs, I'll take em.

I have some stuff of my own: Here's the rundown:

2. 2001 XJ block...very clean and ran smooth, but had been run hot which popped the head gasket and scored the #2 cylinder wall..a good honing will fix it..I got a replacement motor cheap, so this can go to another home...would make a great stroker buildup. crank and rods/pistons included...50 bucks

3. extremely clean "0331" head off of the above motor..checked OK, no cracks, and again, super clean! 25 dollars takes it.

4. Digital Audio amplified (100watt) bass tube w/8" sub. New in box, $60
5. Oem hatch lift cylinders for 97-up..exc. shape, $5
Im going to look around more and see what else I have (know I have a set of oem springs from a 98 sport, and minispare w/grey cover..make an offer!)..im not loading anything up unless I know I have someone interested, ok?
Rich

ooh ... Can I play too?

1) I have a complete set of front/rear door panels from an older XJ, tan color
2) stock replacement muffler, barely used, but been laying around for about 3 years
3) stock t'fercase skid
4) Set of 4 American racing Outlaw II wheels 15x7. Not pretty, I'm currently sanding & will be primered black. Then they'll be pretty
5) 3 speedo gears: 40 tooth, 31 tooth & and another. Will check the 3rd tooth count when I get home
6) Brand new bug deflector for a ZJ
7) Pair of roof rails from 97-01 XJ - that means they're wider. Flawless condition
8) 3 sets Yakima Rail riders for XJ; all new, 2 locking sets. They're pricey
9) Beater CJ7 aluminum wheels - set of 4. Buy them before I refinish them! :D
10) Complete XJ carpet, passenger & cargo sections, tan, shampooed, decent condition
11) e-brake cup holder + 10 slot grill

I can post pics, but I'm not at home tonite. Just ask & I can post later. If there's interest I'll bring stuff with me. Otherwise they'll remain cluttering Mo's garage. Make me some offers. I'm too tired right now to think of pricing.

- 4 12" travel Bilstein 5125's, the shock bodies are scuffed up (ran them for 3 years) but all still work fine and hold pressure. I think a few are missing the metal sleeve for the bushing. $100 obo.

- 2 Rusty's 6.5" coils, ran 'em for a year. $80 obo.

- 2 1.5" poly coil spacers, $20 obo.
Spacers ... mine!

Back