• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2011!

I enjoy long walks and staring at my jeep's ass.....

18zpn8.jpg
Hey, I took that picture. I came out and was just like hmmmm....

I'm surprised nobody has any photos of Colin and I napping underneath mine on my trailer.
Heck, y'all made fun us enough for it. :laugh:

Don't worry, I'll have my camera when I'm down there, so I'll get pics of future stuff like that.

this will definitely be a much better trip to Rausch then last time, you can quote me on that lol

whatsa matter?

you would rather wheel than partake in the most epic hotel party ever?

SORRY I XXXXED UP THE WEEKEND WITH MY STUPID DANA44 GUYZZ

whatsa matter?

you would rather wheel than partake in the most epic hotel party ever?

SORRY I XXXXED UP THE WEEKEND WITH MY STUPID DANA44 GUYZZ

lolz, wasn't completely your fault. the weather was miserable and not that many people showed.

and no, i would never trade that hotel party for anything. i will always remember that

I got it set with time off from work. So I will be there on Friday.
Most likely will be camping since I love the outdoors.
I should be set up better and hopefully the weather will be nice to us this time.
Pic from last time there.. These guys got slammed by the wind lol
103_0104.jpg

That green tent my buddy rons haha he stayed at the comfort inn the next night

Just tell them it is a Cherokee Holiday. Call it night of many moons they won't know.

That's a good one! I'll have to keep that in mind!

But unfortunately I will not be coming... My parents are renewing their vows after 30 years of marriage, and right after my dad gets back from Iraq, so I will be on my way down to Disney, Shades of Green, to Celebrate!

What hotel is recommended?

I just called the campground and found the cabins are way more expensive that what I paid 2 years ago. I don't want to give up $135 a night.

What (close) hotels can you folks recommend and why?

Hampton Inn just off the highway.

Stayed there 2 years ago my first NACfest, and also stay there for All-Chrysler Nationals in Harrisburg.

Clean and fairly priced.

Back