• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Myspace

Haha I do! But im pretty much a kid, so its not that big of a surprise...

And True That RadarDog...

Last edited:
i just don't see the point to it. I mean, i understand those of the likes of, say, facebook. where they are meant to connect people in certain locations. but Myspace is different. its like a forum.

to me it just seems like another competition. people requesting and accepting people they dont even know as friends, so that they have a huge number of "friends" to boast about..

to each his own, im sure some of you find some good in it.

I do, my wife is younger so I got "suckered" into it. I have actually been able to contact friends/family living in Hawaii and abroad as well, and gotten in touch with people I havn't seen since high school(many moons ago), aside from that, I don't really see all the hype either way, it was free so it is not like I got ripped off:)

http://www.myspace.com/necromasochist

I do. But I use it almost exclusively to keep in touch with bands I work with. And then there's always somebody from high school that finds me and has to be my friend...

no myspace or facebook or any other BS for this guy.

Skullvarian said:
I do, my wife is younger so I got "suckered" into it. I have actually been able to contact friends/family living in Hawaii and abroad as well, and gotten in touch with people I havn't seen since high school(many moons ago), aside from that, I don't really see all the hype either way, it was free so it is not like I got ripped off:)

http://www.myspace.com/necromasochist

I hear yeah. I was skeptical but then I found a bunch of highschool classmates

jrsxj98 said:
Glenn I can't remember are you career fire or Vol.

I was a paid firefighter in a combo department. No longer do that, am in radio now.

Back