• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My XJ..

iscout62

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going a new direction with my wheeling style, so the XJ is on the block.
This is a 95XJ, with a new head on a used bottom end that looked good from J&W.

Straight title, a little back on fees. Body is white.

It's a 4 door, and all the glass is good. The interior is in great shape, but the flooring is beyond it's expiration date. The carpet is kinda grimy. The dash is perfect, and all the goodies are unscathed.

The body is in in very very good shape, only one mild ding in the pass side door.

The engine needs to be reinstalled, it's on a stand right now. I need to torque the head bolts down to the block. (new bolts, stretch to yeild ones)

The head has a steel head gasket, so it won't blow again. :p

the AW4 is in good shape, and it's still attached to the 231 case.
I've reinforced the unibody with .250 angle iron from hanger to hanger.

RE 5.5 coils are on the front (new) and re 5.5 springs are currently attached to the rear.

The rear has an 85 toy mini axle, with disk brakes, and new wheel bearings.
the front isn't done yet, but the rig will probably have a 30 reinstalled for sale.
It's gonna come with re longarms, but the links need to be finished up at the bellypan.

I really want this out of my garage asap, so if there is any interest hit me up..

If there is enough interest, I'll certainly part it out. There is a ton of really good stuff here, and you guys can have the first shot at things.

-rich

Back