• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my xj camping trailer

xrayjeeper83 said:
He cut it up cause it was falling apart, reason it was sold to start with. From what I read else were the roof was coming apart for one, and it would never pass inspection in england

Andrew

ah, its a shame. that was a pretty nice rig... well, its seen its share of the world i guess.

again, nice trailer

signman2007 said:
Sweet job! You should do a write up on the build.:cheers:

Looks Great...
I would love to see a write up as well

normal_camper_finished_stage1003.jpg

normal_camper_stage_1_002.jpg

normal_camper_stage_1_009.jpg

normal_pic_12.jpg

normal_pic_14.jpg

that is awsome!!

ive been toying arround with a similar idea but i was thinking of using the back ends of 2 XJ's so that i would have access to the cargo from either front or rear. heck, maybe even put a tire carrier bumper on the back of it.

now you got my brain racing. all i got to do now is learn how to weld (in progress).

thanks for rekindleing an idea.

KSXJ said:
definatly more pics of the trailer being built, very cool. Any cool plans for the front half?

edit: like this
20050621030249_bubba3.jpg

:yap: yes we did talk about the front being a BBQ but i could not store the front anywhere so i could do the mod after the trailer and i could not talk any club members into it you could even set the steering wheel up so it turned the spit roast hahaha.. but the front got sent away to the metal recyclers

might have to try the BBQ one next time

ahh yes....that JEEP provided great reading material for when I was poopin on the potty!:read: ...:D! Im glad to see that there is still life after death for a well deserving XJ! Looks great! Now Im waiting to see a great write up on everything you did to make it happin!
92XJ016.jpg

-Shaun

Back