• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my xj camping trailer

would not do alot diff as it was pretty good just would not use such thick steel next time to keep some of the weight off the towball.

it was well worth the effort

that is very cool, but makes me wanna cry a little. the XXXPEDITION xj is the entire reason i got into xj's in the first place. i remember the offroad adventures articles featuring that rig, and before, i was a cj guy. it made me want a jeep i could take everywhere, then sleep in after i get tired of driving. i kept my cj for a while after i got my xj, but i always loved my xj more. i hope it's as inspiring as a trailer as it was as the first built xj i ever saw.:( good luck with it man!

What about using the back of a Commance cab for the front of the trailer? You could then put in a sliding window and have a manner in which to open a window on the front. To heavy? Do they make a plastic rear truck window?

What about putting in some type of drawer on the front that contained a little stove and maybe a sink like they have in those little adventure trailers.

Dang! You own the XXXpedition XJ?!?! That article was what made me want to buy a XJ.
I was really thinking about getting TJ for my first Jeep, then I saw how a modded XJ looked and well the rest is history...

Back