• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My pics index

Invite was posted for all to see, directions were good enough for everyone else, as far as returning on a tow truck.....depends on what you run. In your case you would have been on green....no problems.

Rev

BIG-G said:
HEY! Who said anything about no guts? I had no invite or directions and not for nothin but from the looks of it i think id be going home in a tow truck!! I gotta budget lift & way oversized tires on my DAILY DRIVEN XJ!!
Anyway, f**k it, throw me the invite & location and i'll try my best to make it if u really want someone for target practice that bad!!!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41845
there is your open invite

I was there on my DAILY DRIVEN XJ as was most of the people there

the location was in the above thread as well... which is a STICKY in this thread...

just giving you some chit - whatever man...

Ooooh, ok. I didnt realize it was an open invite to all NAXJA members! I havent started reading up yet on the events and all because i would truthfully like to have some more equiptment and TIME!! Also have friends that wanna go so it has to fit into everyones schedule and then take what looks to be anywhere from 8 to 12 hour trip one way. Dont worry, i will make an event by atleast summertime, give or take.

lbexj said:
I'm a spice freak

Which one are you... Old Spice?
Spice_Girls.jpg

I think this pic needs a witty caption... have at it!

IMG_2715.jpg

Look over there at that exo-caged rig... I think it has 8" of bump stop! I wonder if they can see that in Arizona?

"And Sweetie Punkin ... over there is where people used to throw all their leaves and shit". "Isn't that cool?"

... or ...

"I don't care what Rev says ... we need to go that way!"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gil BullyKatz again.

good call gil

:laugh:

I heard over there is where Rev's wife wizzed in front of a bunch of guys on quads........

woody431 said:
Might be a dumb question, but who's silver XJ is that? Very nice.
Prepmech

Hey, look over there... Are they eating muffins?!

Hang on honey! Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!

Back