• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC's Carnagefest 06' Aug. 25-27 @ RORP

Wow, she either sounds viscious, or that guy was a puss!
Better keep her on a tight chain Les. We don't need any MWC members boo-hooing.:D

I don't want to make my sweetheart out to be vicious, because she isn't. But, she is not one to shy away either. I'm looking forward to taking her on this trip.

Les

OK....am I the only one who read this situation wrong? I was 180 off, I thought les was saying she had a thin skin.....now it seems she is crustier than the old man himself.

IF this is the case Les....make she brings a pie. :D

Rev

I've got $10 for her if she gets MancheBoy in tears. That'd be too funnay!:jester:

Haleyes said:
I've got $10 for her if she gets MancheBoy in tears. That'd be too funnay!:jester:
that's not nice Mike.
I got 20 if she nuts Mike!:kissyou:

87manche said:
that's not nice Mike.
I got 20 if she nuts Mike!:kissyou:
Your right, I'm sorry.

Oh and I'll through in another 20 on top of yours. Sounds like a good time to me!
party1:

Rev Den said:
OK....am I the only one who read this situation wrong? I was 180 off, I thought les was saying she had a thin skin.....now it seems she is crustier than the old man himself.

IF this is the case Les....make she brings a pie. :D

Rev
:laugh3: She is not a feminist, so she may just bring a pie.

BTW Mike and Nate ... I may hold you guys on those bets. :D

Les

LBEXJBTW Mike and Nate ... I may hold you guys on those bets. :D Les[/QUOTE said:
We could make and sell a video... Jeepers gone wild.

BTT
Less than a month to go.

There will be a Pre-Regristration page up before long. Randy is working on it. Thanks Randy!:thumbup:

Camping will take place at RORP. It is primitive sites only.....BUT!....It's FREE!
Friday night we will be having dinner at the Lighthouse Inn. Seafood buffet as well as their regular menu. Saturday night we will be having a pot luck dinner at camp.

As far as the wheeling, we are still working on the details. Not sure exactly were we will be, weather it be at Hanibal Rocks or RORP or both. We will wheel though!

Hope to see you there!

I've had a conflict crop up at work that might keep me in Springfield until late afternoon the 25th. I plan to trailer my Jeep to work and bolt the instant it's possible.

What Rd said:
I've had a conflict crop up at work that might keep me in Springfield until late afternoon the 25th. I plan to trailer my Jeep to work and bolt the instant it's possible.
Quit bitchen. We are going to leave around 8am Fri. morning. You'll still be there before we are. JIM.

bshaw said:
should be there.
might have to carpool with you Jeremy. Don't know if I feel like driving the truck 10 hours. DOnt know if I can afford the gas either :)

I hope to make it over. This will be my first event with the group. My rigs' almost done, gotta put on the header tonight, swap my fuel lines, and brake booster from the old body, install motor/trans/transfer-case, run and bleed brake lines, and hopefully have it running by Sunday. I really need to get some gears and a lunchbox locker or something before the run, but $$$ for the project is running low.

Pre-Regristration is UP!
Details and form here: CF PRE_REG.

Back