• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC's Carnagefest 06' Aug. 25-27 @ RORP

ILLXJ said:
Quit bitchen. We are going to leave around 8am Fri. morning. You'll still be there before we are. JIM.
:kissyou:
It's a whole lot further than I wish were the case!

I am in...
If anyone wants to ride up there together I have 3 extra seats in the truck.

Might take you up on that Brian. Don't know if I can afford to drive the pile all the way out there. Might hook up with Bshaw if I can find his number again. I'll be bringing the wife it looks like.

2 weeks to go and im now officially in. if any body wants to caravan it from the east side of St Louis on friday morning ill jump in at the evansville Pilot station...

Directions to park can be found here:http://www.rorp.com/ParkInfoDirections.html

Camping will be at the park itself. Shower house and electric will be available.
Sunday for those interested, Tom and Debbie have agreed to take a group to the new Hannibal Rocks park. Sounds like there will be a group from Kansas that will go to Hannibal as well on Sunday.

Please post up with any questions!

Back