• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Rigs

Here's my, uhhh... (Grand) Cherokee. I probably belong somewhere else, but you guys are just too much fun. With my vehicle history I'll probably sell it in a few months and buy another XJ. :D

Im ok with it! I just like to have fun and wheel with jeeps, but especially any that aren't wranglers

Im ok with it! I just like to have fun and wheel with jeeps, but especially any that aren't wranglers

Well, it's far from a Wrangler, I mean it's got Cherokee in the name so it's gotta be close right? :D To be fair, I had an XJ early on, and had a blast wheeling with the MWC, so I figured I'd stick around.

Really though, regardless of what someone drives, if they're out there hitting the trails I'll respect that and wheel with 'em. My loyalty to wheeling is stronger than any brand loyalty.

Just a little more respect if they're in a Jeep though!

Brad, you are one of us, so I could give 2 shitz less what you're driving. Your good cheese in my book. :thumbup:

Nothing wrong with Grands, My daily driver:

IMG_20100912_153900.jpg

And the Cherokee:

8bfad39b.jpg

Brad, you are one of us, so I could give 2 shitz less what you're driving. Your nut cheese in my book. :thumbup:

FTFY

and I have showed up to wheeling events in a Camry and still had a good time. It's not about what you wheel.

Heres mine when I first bought it, 96 country, 4.0/AW4/231 bla bla

2u96fdh.jpg

Winterfest 09, rear Powertrax, 2" BB, 28" dueler A/Ts, had a blast

10zy2bc.jpg

Winterfest 10, 33" Trxus M/Ts, 17" Allieds, cut more

27wxhmh.jpg

2n7ucy.jpg

And.. how it sits now.

206cwno.jpg

GroundHawgs? Ewwww! :D Give us a side shot of the current setup, looks like you trimmed A LOT!!

LoL yeah, those were just roller tires/rims. I just sold my H1's yesterday, decided to go with either a 15" or 17" h2s. I did cut a little bit, comp cut I guess.

119tft1.jpg

Holy hell, Is the roof coming off next? :D

Here is our sons rig, we have plans this winter to install a 2" lift. and maybe upgrade the 10" wheels to 14" . Also new paint job with some new decals. his plans are to start wheeling with us next year when he turns 2.

391964407.jpg

hello. just got to the midwest from the west coast.

here is my new rig. just bought 2 days ago.

102_3589.jpg

102_3588.jpg

im no stranger to the xj. owned several in the past, and wheeled alot of them too. looking forward to exploring offroad in the midwest!

man, a nice clean virgin XJ..those are getting harder to come by. Nice clean stocker ya got there! :thumbup:

Mine was similar when I got it (high miles and clean), I have since made a redheaded stepchild out of it.

What part of 'sconsin are you in?

Welcome to the MWC man! Looks like a nice platform to start with.

Back