• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moto spotting?

TOZOVR

NAXJA Member #713
Hey Tom, were you in York Harbor, Maine last week? Could have sworn I saw you!

RJ

Hey, are you still alive? Drop me a PM or an e-mail with your current contact info, please.

I think you were turning down towards the village off of Rt 1...you were heading towards our place in York Harbor.

That was me for sure. Me and the misses went and hit the beach, so happens that some wedding thing was going down that day and the water was COLD but it was still all good. Last I heard you were back behind the wheel of a real brit Rover or a VW so I probably didn't notice you. We were up there to just hang around and since we've been kinda semi looking for a place to move, I have been toying with the idea of moving up that way so we did some scouting and all that and who knows what the future will hold there may be more Moto spottings up your way in the future

no kidding? Our condo in York Harbor just got listed today LOL!

Yeah I think I was in my expedition....not sure. Soon I will be behind the wheel of a TJ, but I have to wait until I get the Montero fixed (truck on the highway dropped some rock and I'm waiting for their check...once the damage is fixed it gets traded and and Kel takes the Expy :) )

Give me a ring if you're in the area or want to look at places!

RJ
603-944-0924

Back