• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More Stuff for sale

$800 for the creepy's and beadlocks if you come and pick them up by Sunday.
$750 for the Warn Hub Conversion if you buy by Sunday.

Discounts on the other stuff too if you buy by Sunday.

After Sunday, I'm moving this shit to Pirate.

I cant seem to send PMs right now, otherwise I would have.

Would you mind shipping the battery cables and starter to me in CO?

Thanks!

edit: Looks like I went black. Dangit!

Hey Matt,

How you been man?

Yes, I'll send that stuff out. Shoot me your paypal addy and I'll forward you an invoice.

Thanks,

Ben

Your message box is full BTW.

Rubi will be here next week. Just need to throw some ORI's up front and see if my atlas/klune will fit. Then will be wheeling again.

NewJeep.jpg

NewJeep2.jpg

Ben,

I am torn on the 3-link. Basically all it's really missing is the cross member right? Would I need to buy the axle bracket kit too or would the stock brackets work (I've actually already upgraded the lower brackets from RuffStuff).

Thanks,
Drew

Yes, you would need the cross member. To connect it to your axle you would need a bridge. I have an upper axle mount that would go with it to weld on top of the bridge. So with the crossmember and bridge you'd be running a 3 link.

You would have to buy the complete cross member. If you are still up in the air, I'll drop the price to $350 to get it out of here. Let me know ASAP so I can throw it on Alex E to bring back up to the bay area this weekend. That would get you the kit for around $150 less than what they want, less shipping if you act before the weekend. Shoot me your Paypal Address if you want it, I send you an invoice.

These parts are sold:

Rear 44
starter
battery cables

I'd cut someone a sweet deal on these creepy crawlers and beadlocks.

Front 44 and Clayton Arms are sold

Somebody needs some nice seats...Already on sliders, bolt in ready. Have a new set of crow harnesses that can go with the seats that I'd let go at cost to move the seats.

Nobody wants a hub conversion for cheap huh? I figured the conversion would have gone the fastest.

Thanks man. I really wanted something I could take the top off with and go bird hunting in and throw the baby in the back. Couldnt have passed up this deal.

Thanks

Ben

Your new Jeep is sweet, thats want I want to get once I kill my XJ.
Congrats!!!

PSC Pump, Reservoir and Gearbox are sold, pending payment.

Still have the PSC ram 8" single stroke for assist.

Lowered it down on skids and dragged it out of there onto a flatbed truck with a winch.

Easy, all I did was the skid setup and then watch to make sure these fellas didnt let it go into the structure. Once it was done they gave me some cash and that was that. They also took a bunch of junk metal with them and an old TV...Kinda of a one stop deal.

Tires/beadlocks rear axle, Ubolt eliminators, AW4, Box of stuff...All gone. Thanks Joe and Bryan

Lowered it down on skids and dragged it out of there onto a flatbed truck with a winch.

Easy, all I did was the skid setup and then watch to make sure these fellas didnt let it go into the structure. Once it was done they gave me some cash and that was that. They also took a bunch of junk metal with them and an old TV...Kinda of a one stop deal.

Right on, did they trim your roses too?

Right on, did they trim your roses too?

Should have. Those two did nothing short of rob me :). They even took a big box of shit filled with tcase parts, white shocks, JKS discos, 4.5" coil springs and other little nicknacks.

Glad to see it mostly all go...Have a nice empty clean garage now and skinny storage shed.

Still have this:

Seats
New in box ARB small pump, with extra filters, blue line ect...
ARB 5' stainless steel line
2 aluminum hawse fairleads
Complete set of OEM style leaf spring bushings
2" coil spacers (Rocky Road)
2" 4.5x5" wheel spacers
Warn Hub Conversion 5x5.5" BIG 30 Spline (Alex you know you want it)
Full set of Speed Bleeders

I'll probably start a new thread for all this stuff, mainly want to get rid of the hub conversion and suspension seats, eating up the most room.

Back