• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More Stuff for sale

Should have. Those two did nothing short of rob me :). They even took a big box of shit filled with tcase parts, white shocks, JKS discos, 4.5" coil springs and other little nicknacks.

Glad to see it mostly all go...Have a nice empty clean garage now and skinny storage shed.

Still have this:

Seats
New in box ARB small pump, with extra filters, blue line ect...
ARB 5' stainless steel line
2 aluminum hawse fairleads
Complete set of OEM style leaf spring bushings
2" coil spacers (Rocky Road)
2" 4.5x5" wheel spacers
Warn Hub Conversion 5x5.5" BIG 30 Spline (Alex you know you want it)
Full set of Speed Bleeders

I'll probably start a new thread for all this stuff, mainly want to get rid of the hub conversion and suspension seats, eating up the most room.

Don't do that to me, I know I do want it...damn it...I would but I know I shouldn't...but its such a good deal...I haven't even installed that fine t case with 4:1 yet...:bawl:

Thanks Ben, it was kind of like a going out of business sale! The tires/beadlocks made it all the way on the little truck no problem...oh yea, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but is there another coil spring somewhere, there was only one in the box?

Thanks again!

Tires/beadlocks rear axle, Ubolt eliminators, AW4, Box of stuff...All gone. Thanks Joe and Bryan

Thank you for the deal on the beadlocks & creepy crawlers,

Back