• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More misc. parts

Hackmeister

NAXJA Forum User
Cleaning out the garage, I found some other misc. parts I need to sell.

31x10.5R15 BFG All terrain. Great spare, maybe 50%+ tread. $30 obo

AX-15 with clutch, flywheel and a few others. Transmission was intended to go in my old 96 as a replacement but I bought an auto instead. $200 obo

JKS adjustable trackbar that needs a new bushing. I started to replace the bushing but gave up and bought a different one. $50 obo

1.25" hitch. I have a bar made up for it to attach a shackle to for recovery. $20 obo

Parts in Williamsport, PA. May be able to meet locally, prefer not to ship.

IMG_20140520_173455_564_zps09ca4f7b.jpg

IMG_20140520_173500_693_zpsbfbc113f.jpg

IMG_20140520_173536_556_zpsa8deaccb.jpg

I'll jump in the track at if you'd ship to 07302. Please let me know.

Edit: is this the one for 1-3.5" lift or 4"+? Also, which end needs replaced?

Last edited:
It's the trackbar for 1-3.5" lift. Steering box side is the one that needs a bushing. Should be ~$40ish for the parts to replace it? I'll see what it would cost to ship tomorrow.

It's the trackbar for 1-3.5" lift. Steering box side is the one that needs a bushing. Should be ~$40ish for the parts to replace it? I'll see what it would cost to ship tomorrow.

Sounds good. Thanks. Do you know anything about the axle end? Does it use a stock rubber bushing? If so, could you measure the width?

Which way do you travel to Boston? If you take 84 and could drop the tire off on the way I'll take the tire and even hold on to the track bar till bump can come get it. I'm 5 min off exit 4 in NY.

Sounds good. Thanks. Do you know anything about the axle end? Does it use a stock rubber bushing? If so, could you measure the width?

It's a stock rubber bushing size. I replace this side not long ago so it's in great shape. My measuring devices are all packed away but it's ~1.5" wide. Whatever fits in the stock slot.

This includes the fancy greasable bolt for the frame end also.

IMG_20140522_213228_828_zpsff13fe75.jpg

pics of the ax15? is it internal or external slave?

i can meet you along i80 next week...i'll be driving through that way to and from nyc for work

Sorry everything is gone but the trackbar, to the kid who bought the XJ.

Back